Adoptable Cats & Dogs
View our full list of adoptable cats, kittens, dogs, and puppies below
Thank you for your interest in adopting a pet from Keller's Kats Rescue Inc.
We are a foster based rescue so most of our dogs & cats are in loving foster homes until they find their forever homes. We opened our Keller's Klubhouse Adoption Center in June 2020. Potential adopters can meet some of our cats and kittens in a cage free, fun, and relaxing environment. All our dogs are in foster homes.
Our adoption process is both simple and straightforward, and our goal is to ensure you and your new pets are compatible. Many times our meet and greets are held in the fosters home so Keller's Kats Rescue Inc. requires all potential adopters to fill out our adoption application. Adoption applications will be assigned to one of our adoption counselors that will contact you within 24-48 hours to review your application and answer any questions you may have. Click the adopt button next to the cat you wish to adopt.
TO SUBMIT A GENERIC APPLICATION: click this link.
Please allow 24 hours for a volunteer to contact you. Our volunteers will review your application with you and once approved will set up a Meet & Greet with the cat or kitten best suited for your home. Many times a cat or kitten will already have an approved adopter.
Once approved and the Meet & Greet is completed please be prepared to:
· Spend adequate time getting to know the animal
· Be certain pets are allowed in your home or apartment
· Be prepared to provide a vet reference
· Be a responsible pet owner
· Recognize that ownership of pet(s) requires an investment of time and money.
· Bring any and all family members or other members of your household with you, in order to finalize an adoption
· Be willing to give your new pet a permanent home
· Complete an Adoption Contract
· Be prepared to pay our adoption fees. Our fees can only be paid by cash or check. We DO NOT accept Credit Cards. Adoption fees include spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccines, FeLV/FIV Test, De-worm, de-flea, and microchip.
$220.00-- 8 weeks -5 years of age
$75.00-- Cats over 5 years of age
$400-- Puppies 8 weeks-1 year
$350--Dogs over 1 year of age
· Allow enough time to complete the Adoption Process. The paperwork itself takes about 15 minutes, but the adoption process could last up to 1-2 hours depending on the animal you wish to take home.
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in finding your forever companion
Make a reservation at our Keller's Klubhouse Adoption Center in Hilton NY. Click on the blue "KLUBHOUSE RESERVATIONS" button on the bottom right corner of the screen. If you are considering adopting we suggest that you fill out the adoption application before making your reservation. (Only select cats and kittens are at the Keller's Kats Klubhouse)